Thursday, August 4, 2016

Where you can find me...

You are important to me. I never want anyone to feel as broken and lonely as I did - that is why I am willing to tell my story at such a public level.

The last thing I ever wanted is for people to relate and identify with and then not be able to find me. In fact that was the very reason this blog was started. The truth be told after many years of blogging I just kind of ran out of things to say and quite frankly I was tired of blogging about being sick - so I stopped. God gave me a brand new life in sobriety and it was time for me to start living it. Please know that I am accessible and love hearing from you. You are not alone- and it does get better, I promise.


Friend me on Facebook...
Emily Sadler

Follow me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/wwwemilyismcom-198224742795/?fref=ts

or  instagram...
@etcbyemily

or email me....
emilyism.com@gmail..com

No comments:

Post a Comment