Thursday, February 19, 2015

No Game

I had  a girlfriend call last week with a broken heart..it had happened again. Meet a man, he says and does all of the right things. claims his love for you - but in a matter of weeks - bam- it's over, just like that. Leaving a bright, beautiful and brilliant women feeling alone and confused thinking that she has done something wrong.

My words to her were this.. find one without game. One who doesn't have all of the beautiful words to get you in the sack. One who is a bit shy and reserved. One you have to crack open to get to the good stuff.

I know the following is a bit  harsh but it is my observation and I am going to share it... What I have found is that men with game (all the right words) in the end are either mildly sociopathic or at the lease misogynists. They normally had to be very manipulative  to get the love and attention from the most important women in their lives (Like their Mom - which is super sad and unfair)

Game = Mommy issues (most of the time) My maternal instant wants to parent, love and fix broken men. But the fact is it doesn't work. No matter how hard I try I will never be able to fix the pain and hurt of poor parenting. Nothing I can do will ever be good enough to fill that void - trust me I've tried.

My advice to her (and myself) is this......find a shy one that loves his Mom.






1 comment: