Thursday, February 5, 2015

Annoyed

There's something about me that I don't like to admit - not even to myself. But they say we're only sick as our secrets so maybe if I let it out it'll fade away… I am easily annoyed -  sounds people make, little quirks, shit sometimes people in general just annoy me. I have very little tolerance for behavior that I deem intolerable. 

This whole being annoyed and irritated thing is getting a little bit out of control. I would hate to think that that's just me...that I am this irritatable intolerant women. :/ 

I know the fact of the matter is That I am not spiritually fit right now. Spiritual people don't feel like punching others for gulping or chewing too loudly. Spiritually fit people have love and tolerance for their fellow man. 

I am doing everything I can to take care of my current spiritual condition...but between now and then if I do something unloving or intolerant to you please know it is me not you - and that I am sorry ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment