Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Are you sorry you asked?

I new friend asked me how my day was and how I was feeling.  This was the txt I sent... 

I went to my morning meeting. Then I went to breakfast with two other small business owners that I am very close with..❤️ them! We all then went to take a tour of Gainey Ranch with their event Coordinator. Great venue. 

I then picked Gavin up from school and took him to the doctor. He has a sinus infection. Then I won worst Mom of the year award for screaming at him because he locked his door and I had to pound on it to wake him up. I really don't like teenagers. I have all this love and tolerance for little kids - my God I was a preschool teacher for 10 years… But teenagers - ugh!! 

I now owe him an amends. 

You? 

He thinks I'm super funny - for now... Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment