Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 - The Best Year of my Life!

January 1st 2009
I just woke up from a very deep afternoon nap. I'm not sure if it's my PMS, the full moon or if I am hiding from the New Year. But whatever it is, it's not looking pretty.

I have a crap load of New Year's resolutions or goals, or whatever you want to call them spinning through my head. Become fully self supporting, start working out, quit smoking, get my house organized, find a new boyfriend, divorce myself from self pity and self seeking motives. Kind of putting a little pressure on myself you think. I am flipping going to get back in bed and sleep this out!



January 1st 2015
 The above blog post is proof that it DOES get better. On my home from yoga today the words -This is going to be the best year of your life- came out of my mouth out of nowhere... it was a little bit odd, but I decided to just go ahead and agree.

I have accomplished most goals set on the above list. Very rarely do I take a moment to look at how far I have come - but God have I come a long way. Sobriety is worth every bit of the work it takes. 




I have one goal for this year and it is to keep my house and car clean and organized. It is the one thing that show up on my goal list each and every time. 

Here's to a happy, healthy and clean 2015! 











No comments:

Post a Comment