Monday, December 22, 2014

Stolen wallet - Stole Innocence

I took my Was-Been to get a knee surgery last week, and while I was waiting for him to get out I some how managed to set down his wallet and it was stolen... :( I felt horrible - granted worse things could have happened - like the surgery not going well - but still...ugh.

Here's why I'm blogging about it. I was affected - it took away some of my innocence and trust. If you know me in 'real' life than you know I'm WAY too trusting- almost to a irresponsible point - so maybe becoming a bit more aware that not everyone is to be trusted isn't such a bad thing.

Here's my plan I'm going to look at what I can do to make myself, my things and my life more secure. But what I refuse to do is let this make me think that everyone is a piece. I will continue to believe that all people are good - and hopefully always be a bit surprised and taken back when they are not.

And helping the boys on what to get Dad just became a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment