Sunday, November 2, 2014

Anger

It's my least favorite emotion. The feeling of being angry actually scares me. I feel like if I opened up and let out how angry I truly am it would be a mess! I have always seen anger as a kind of self-pity. How could I possibly be super angry about the experiences I have gone through in my life and be grateful at the same time? 

So for just a moment I'm going to allow myself a moment of anger and self-pity… I have been through some things in my life that are pretty horrible and I've wanted to asked God..."Are you fucking kidding me? How did you ever expect for one girl to get through all of that?!....See it does sound like self-pity. 

I did get through it - but not without a shit load of bruising.

If anyone has any advice on releasing anger in a healthy way I would be glad to take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment