Sunday, November 23, 2014

7 years ago...

I always feel like I need to say something brilliant and profound on my sobriety date. I don't really have much - but here is an attempt


7 years ago I had no job, no friends and no self esteem. I was broken to the core. I can proudly say that is not the case anymore. This morning when I got my chip I was surrounded by people that love me...friends! Tomorrow I will go to a job that I absolutely love...job! I know my worth and can set healthy boundaries...self-esteem!

Thank you for all of your love and support. Words can not explain how important you guys have been to my sobriety!!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Em . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you. You have helped me get on my path of sobriety Emily. I am so very grateful. It took me a while, but I am on my way. I hope to be able to post that I have made it 1 year. But, I tell myself this is the first time I have been sober more days in a year than drunk! I guess that is something to celebrate?

    Cali

    ReplyDelete