Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pearl MedSpa and Cool Sculpting

Over the last 5 years something has happened to my body that I am totally not loving. I would like to blame it on the fact I have had kids - but I can't - as I had a perfectly flat stomach up until I was 35. But at 35 something happened - like my metabolism came to a screeching halt. Cellulite, fat and weight that I had never dealt with before showed up. Uggg.....

Fat, lets talk about it...I mean lets REALLY talk about it. Normally when my "fat" is bothering me it is because I am packing on some extra weight. Extra weight = fat...Right?! But what about when you don't have any extra weight? What about when you've worked your ass of (in my case literally..squats needed!) When you've eaten as healthy as you possible can, and you still have fat - what then?? Do you just except that it is what it is and move on.....UMM-NO....not if you are me. I'm not looking to be perfect. But what I am looking for is to put on whatever t-shirt or tank top I want and not have a muffin top or side handles...plain and simple- that's what I want.

I do not have the money or time for liposuction - it isn't a option. But I did hear about this procedure called "cool sculpting" - a machine that literally freezers your fat, allowing your body to release it naturally over time. Seriously! Sounds like a magic machine to me!

I have been given the opportunity to have this procedure done by Pearl MedSpa and to write an open and honest review on the experience. The girls at Pearl MedSpa have been amazing, knowledgeable and kind. When I shared about my alcoholism the love I received was untouchable. I feel at ease every time I walk in there - which is good because I'll be walking in there quite a bit in the next few weeks! 

I am excited to share this journey with you! I can't wait to tell you all about the "magic machine" Picture coming soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment