Friday, October 17, 2014

No Filters

I am finding myself very conscious of what I blog these days. I don't want any old boys to get their feelings hurt - and  I don't want any new ones to see that I have issues with boys. Nor do I want to be ask what the hell cool sculpting is?

But then remember that I made a choice to live my life out loud. I made the decision to share my pain, happiness and growth whatever it maybe. Waiting till my life and blog are all perfect and healthy isn't an option. That's not real life.

I have a date tonight - which is probably the worst idea ever. But maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a chance for me to learn to date without mentally taking it halfway down the aisle.

Anyway I'll tell you all about my date tomorrow.  Regardless of how the company is we're going for desserts so no matter what it can't suck that badly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment