Friday, October 10, 2014

Moving Right along..,,

Lunch went great yesterday. Thank you to those of you who prayed for me. It's tough talking business in an anxiety ridden state - but I did it and it went perfectly. I got one of my clients a very large opportunity that they wouldn't of had otherwise...  I asked for a courage commission...FUNNY!!! Lol

When the relationship (or whatever you want to call it) with {{we need a funny name for him}}  ended I went to my sponsor to talk about it and she said words that I probably will never forget, she said "you still have a sweet heart, protect it." I understand what she was saying. Each time I let my heart get hurt it hardens just a little bit. One of the special things about me is that I still have the ability to love at a huge level. I still have my heart to give, it isn't complety broken (some cracks maybe but I have faith that those can be filled with love) For now my heart is safely in Gods hands. I trust him to protect it and know that when the time is right my prince will come (yes, I very much have a 12 little girl inside me) 

Off to work! Xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment