Monday, October 27, 2014

Friends First

Today I did my 5th step on the 4th step I did a few post back. I found out something very important...I'm not half as screwed up as I thought I was. YEAH! (I do have some work ahead of me, but the good news is that without even knowing I have been making steps in the right direction)

I have dated one way most of my life. It looked something like this...boy meets girl, boy kisses girl on 2nd or 3rd date, boy and girl are now in a relationship...It's how it has always gone - some call it 'falling' which for me is complete crap...it's actually lust and the life span on it is about 3 months. I have done this A LOT of times, and I am over it.

I've been told numerous time that you learn to date my dating - so if someone I kinda like asks me out I'll go....but a friendship needs to be built first. Men aren't really loving that idea, but that's tough.

My heart is special and I'm not just handing it over to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. we are half dead before we understand our disorder, and half cured when we do.

    ReplyDelete