Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Catch

In my life I have been told that I am a "catch" I've never really let that sink in as normally the person telling me is a man that I just met .... and really what I want to say is "How do you know?" But I don't, I just say thank you.

Last night was one of the first times that I felt maybe I was a catch, maybe I am special..defects and all.

I don't know how to explain what is special about me....I go to say that I'm laid back and to some extent that is true - but it's more than that. During my marriage I was so high strung - I bossed him around, worried about shit that totally didn't matter, and had to have control over every situation. I'm not that person anymore - thank God.

I have some work to do when it comes to my romantic relationships. But I think that work may be a little bit easier now that I see as far as chicks go I'm a pretty cool one - if I do say so myself...lol




No comments:

Post a Comment