Saturday, August 16, 2014

My One

I want the though of you to excite me - to feel your presents in my soul. 

I want to know that you think I am the sexiest thing out there. When I see that 'look' in your eyes I so know where we're headed when we get home. But then there's this other look - the one that tells me I am adored and protected and so, so loved - the one that makes me feel safe. That one makes me give YOU the 'look' 

You safely bring my mind to places it's never been. I can tell you anything - knowing that even though you may give me a new way to look at it - you are always, always on my side. 

You are my safe spot, and I am yours. 

People look at what we have - and shoot for it.   

1 comment:

  1. I've been single for a while and I have to say, it's going very well.
    Like...It's working out.
    I think I'm the one!

    ReplyDelete