Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dear God,

I am sorry - Yesterday I was frustrated, and lashed out at you. I felt like I had asked you for help on a specific situation so many times that it was my right to get frustrated with you. Thank you for loving me anyway. And thank you for listening.

It is two hours before my meeting and I am showered, packed and I have prayed - that is proof that not only did you hear me but you were listened. Thank you for giving me the motivatation to change what is frustrating me in my life.

Is it weird to say that you are my favorite thing ever? Anyway - you are! 

I love you and thanks again! 

Xo,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for documenting your journey. I am just about one month sober. I managed 18 months a while back so know the benefits well. It is just really good to read about someone who has had longer success. I look forward to reading here.

    ReplyDelete