Friday, June 27, 2014

Asking for help

I have every reason to be in fear right now - I am financially living one day at a time (again) but I'm not in fear. I've been here before  and my faith has gotten me through (and a ton of help from my family and friends) 

I will admit I do have "the voice" the one that sounds like this "for Godsake you are 40 years old, get your shit together. There's no reason you should still be needing help" But the fact is everyone needs help - it may not always  be financial - it may be spiritual, emotional or physical - but everyone needs it. 

Asking is tough. Infact asking for help may be one of the hardest things I have to do (the voice doesn't help) Right now in my life I have no choice but to ask for help. I know I'm doing everything I can. Like my last post said "I am trying" 

How many of you need help, but are scared to ask? 

2 comments:

  1. I do. I am really scared to get help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sober for 94 days today. That's good, my family and friends say, but i can't seem to get out of this dispersion i have been in now for about 3 weeks. I have been trying all my tools i have leaned in my recovery. Still no relief has came. I feel i have ask for help, but can't crawl out of this dark place im in. Please help.

    ReplyDelete