Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I have a date tonight....

Boy: I have a date with a pretty girl tonight.


 Think about and look forward to date numerous times throughout the day.  


 Girl: I have a date with a cute boy tonight. 


Color hair, get a pedicure. Pick out and outfit - decide you hate the outfit - along with every other  article of clothing in your closet. Force your self not to get ready 3 hours before your date in order to not look like a hooker. Change clothes 15 times - finding the perfect outfit 5 minutes before cute boy knocks on the door. 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog…wanted to say Thank You…I am have been seeing a therapist for a number of months and today I am gonna tell her about my drinking and as for help….thanks to your page…I read you a couple of years ago and thought "what a cool Lady" and if I had a problem I would want to be sober like her

    LOL what a trickster alcohol is…:( I really believed I was fine because I did not have to drink every day …all day…so what if I drank alone and drank a lot if I was alone…I could go out and have 2 glasses with dinner and be just fine..well I am not fine….and thanks for still being here today when I went looking for you..:)

    PS hope that date went really well…:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you! It did!! It sounds like you are making steps in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am….and thank you…..

    ReplyDelete