Saturday, February 1, 2014

Self talk

 I am entering into a peaceful new place. I have been uncomfortable and in a little bit of fear. I took it as the normal feelings that come from being in between jobs. But I recently found out that wasn't really what it is at all. It was my self talk. It was me worrying about what I was going to do, how was going to do it, when it was going to happen - which is stuff I normally turn over- As much as my self talk was in prayer, it was just as much in fear. The only way for me to explain what I did is to say I sort of -rebooted my brain- ever thought is either accepted or paused and replaced with something beautiful. 

I talk a lot about mastering your own mind. If it is true that we become what we think - then aren't our thoughts the most important thing we have? 


No comments:

Post a Comment