Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Putting it into words

I haven't written lately because where I am in life is almost impossible to put into words - it is as if God - in one day - in one moment gave me the willingness that I had been praying for my entire sobriety. They say when you put out into the universe your wants make sure that you are ready to receive them. This month I started a business, and in one months time it is holding its own. I made a commitment to do yoga everyday until my Birthday - and I have kept it. I am clearing the things in my life that have been blocking me from the sunlight of the spirit, and I have done a load of laundry everyday for 17 days (if you know me then you know I have a laundry issue) 

I set my intentions for the year so high that I couldn't fathom them coming true - but they are. 

My life takes my breath away. Thank you so much for being a part of it. ❤️


2 comments:

  1. So very glad to hear it, well done you, keep doing what you re doing & you ll keep getting what you re getting. So happy for you Emily xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you girl! Been following all of your said accomplishments on FB - I only wish & pray for your persistence and dedication - you are truly inspirational to so many - you don't even realize how many people you touch - keep on doing what you're doing lady and good things will continue to come your way :) Love you Em!!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete