Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guy Friends



If you know me in real life you know that I have a ton of guys friends. I'm that girl. The one who has to be explained about to the new girlfriend. I am friends with my x-husband and pretty much every boyfriend I've ever had. My guy friends are the bomb. They are the reason that I haven't gotten myself into any codependent relationships in sobriety. I think women stay in relationship that may not be healthy for us because men take care of a lot of things. I don't know about you, but for me life is much less scary with a man around. So I'm so blesses to have not one but many men in my life who will suit up and show up. 

The above picture totally reminded me of my guy friends. They put up with a lot from me. There are times I am needy and annoying - but there is not one day that goes by that I don't feel loved and protected. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment