Friday, February 14, 2014

A new perception on my Valentine's Day Pity Party

Yesterday I posted on Facebook that I was having Valentine's Day pity party - but then today I woke up with a brand new perception. I was having a pity party because I had expectations of what I thought I should have or receive on Valentine's Day - it suddenly dawned on me how ungrateful that was. Valentine's Day is a day that is suppose to represent love - and to me loving is all about giving and gratitude - neither of which I was doing..... 

The truth is if there is one thing that I have a ton of to give and it's love. So today instead of focusing on what I could get, I focused on what I could give. It's amazing how much love I got in return - funny how that works :) 

May your Valentine's Day be filled with love - lots and lots of love! 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Em have been droping in here since I saw you on Dr Phil you are a gem keep doing what you're doing love you .

    ReplyDelete