Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The UnBlogging Blogger

If you know me in real life you know that I'm pretty simple and not really all that wordy. It makes me excellent at tweeting and facebooking. Getting out what I need to get said quickly and in as few words as possibly is the way I roll. 

But here's the problem with that - right now to make ends meet I'm running social media for businesses - I can rock twitter and Facebook - but what everyone really wants is a blogger. You may be all like, what? You are a blogger, Emily! And you're right, I am! But if you go back and read my blog posts you'll find that they aren't really all that long. I'm scared I don't have enough content in my head to pull it off. 

This one is sooo in Gods hands - if the content is to flow it going to have to come from him - or Annette who can rock a long blog post like nobody's business!! LOL 

1 comment:

  1. I'll work on something long & winded - that's my forte :) Think I might have something for the end of the week - doing a little "real life" experiment with my boys that just began today - so far.....VERY INTERESTING....let me keep that going for the rest of the week and I'll write about it - you got this girl!!! You are a sober, loving, wonderful, determined woman - NOTHING is gonna get in your way Emily - EVER!!
    Love you - Annette

    ReplyDelete