Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Fine




I posted this on my Facebook page today - with the status...Today I am fine. Tomorrow will be better. I try to be really positive on my social platforms. But I also don't want to be a bullshitter. When I'm having a hard time I need to admit it, and share the solution of how I got past it. Sharing only the sunshine and rainbows would be easier, but not genuine or transparent. So today I am admitting that I am only fine. I feel weak, and like crying. 

On a beautiful note:
within 5 minutes of posting on Facebook I got this message from a dear friend;
You are never poor, and you are never alone. There are so many people that love you and who are inspired by your strength. You're amazing, and I love you. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. 

It is very hard to feel sorry for yourself with that that kind of love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment