Monday, November 18, 2013

Bringing the Blog back to Life....


Soon after I started this blog it took on a life of its own. The readers -you- turned it into this magical pIace that I felt blessed to even be a part of. This blog saved my life. It was here for me ever day. It kept me out of complete and total insulation when all I wanted to do was hide. 

I am trying to breath the life back into it. To feel once again feel that there is a secret community that lives inside here - that loves and supports each other. I am going to need your help....comment, share, support each other....please. It would mean a great deal to me, and to the others that use this blog as support. Recovery to me means never having to be alone again. 

<3 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Count me in as I, too, climb out of isolation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still drinking and I just watched the documentary you were in. it's scary imaging life without the "dulled edge". I don't think I am strong enough to do what I know I need to do... I am comforted knowing that I am not alone. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete