Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lightbulb Moments

My growth, spiritual awaking, light bulb moments (whatever you want to call it) come fast and furious. I normally go through a life experience and come out the other side learning something huge. This go around I have learned that I am allowed to reject anything that offends my inner spirit...whether it be a person, a place, something I read, something someone said...I don't have to buy it, I don't have to believe it...maybe that's something you've always know, and it very well could have been something I've always know..but it has always been something I've felt guilty about. Not anymore-there are some people, beliefs, sayings, scripture that just didn't make the cut. And today I am okay with that.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment