Sunday, July 14, 2013

Inspiration

I have been searching for inspiration lately. I don't seem to able to find any. I guess I am just blah. There's nothing wrong in my life-but there's also nothing going on that is lighting my inner flame. I am just kind of going through the motions.

I am doing what needs to be done...going to work, going to meetings, hanging with the kids, helping other alcoholics, but with all of that... I am still a bit restless.

Off to watch the Kardashians! Maybe that will inspire me! Lol



Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Take your camera (or use the one on your cellphone) and head out for a long walk! Empty your head, enjoy your surroundings and take pictures of anything that tickles your fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I would ask my sponsor how he was doing, he would reply: "Nothing great going on today, but then again, by the grace of God, there's nothing terrible going on today either. It's just another normal sober day to be thankful for". And as a sober alcoholic myself, and remembering some of the places alcohol took me...I'm greatful for the "normal" days too!

    ReplyDelete