Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Weights Off

The pressures off. I didn't realize how stressed I was about Beau graduating-until Beau graduated. Last night at a meeting I must have gotten told 10 times that I looked happy, and relaxed. The great news is I feel happy and relaxed. If you've been reading this blog for awhile you know I didn't graduate from high school-my teenage years were crazy, and out of control. So Beau not graduating was completely unacceptable to me! With that being said I also knew that I had to accept if he didn't, and trust me he almost didn't! Acceptance. I practice it, I preach about it, I completely realize the importance of it-but it had been a very long time since an outcome was so important that acceptance was truly difficult. So I did everything I could do. For the last few weeks I made Beau graduating my full time job. And now that he has I feel the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

One down, one to go!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment