Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beau Graduates

This was going to be my face book post this morning, but I took it down to Congratulations Beau. It has not been an easy 4 years, to say the least. In fact it has been down right horrible.

Honestly I can't believe he's graduating. I wish I felt joy, or pride or something other that ...flat line...I guess I feel kind of flat line. Maybe that's because up until Monday whether or not he was graduating was still up in the air, and I couldn't really be excited until I knew it was for sure...and what was a going to say if he didn't...with announcements our, a party planned, and family coming into town. It's been stressful to say the least. But he is graduating, and on time, and it is time for me to be proud of him...the last 4 years haven't been that easy on him either. ❤

It is with pride, and a little bit of shock Beau graduates today-from his original high school and on time...miracles happen. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment