Monday, April 1, 2013

Right Now...,

Lately I have been a mess, and planning the wreckage of my future.

So today on my way to my morning meeting I reminded myself of this...

I live a blessed life. Right now, right this minute there is nothing wrong in my world. I am sober, my kids are healthy, I love my job, I have amazing beautiful friends, and my new boyfriend is a total hottie. Nothing's wrong-nothing that I don't make up in my silly alcoholic mind.

So today my goal is to stay in the minute, it is to enjoy, and cherish my kick ass life!

 

3 comments:

  1. So, Emily, seems all is going well, why do you feel you have been a mess? I admire you - you are Sober. You are 100 percent better than me.

    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thinking-it all stems in our thinking. When I say that I am a mess, what I mean is that my alcholic thinking has returned. Normally I am at peace in my mind and spirit...until I'm not-then I have to do what I have been taught to do...call another alcoholic, go to a meeting, count my blessings, help another person...Cali you've been at this awhile-is there anything I can do to help? Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was Emily. Thank you for offering. It is up to me though.

    Cali

    ReplyDelete