Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Late Birthday Post

I celebrated my 39th Birthday on the 5th of this month. I normally post about my Birthday, I don't  really known why I didn't this year-busyily blessedly I guess. 

I have a lot going on these days! Lipstick and Liquor is opening in Scottsdale (my home town) I have a speaking engagement in May, and I am starting the process of writing a book......

So much exciting stuff in fact that when  I met a friend for coffee the other day we had to go over difference between anxiety and excitement. For so many years I chased the feeling of excitement that anything close to that is uncomfortable for me. I am  trying to look at that feeling in a new light. 

Does anyone have any favorite blog post, or better yet a title for my new book? 

Xo, em 

No comments:

Post a Comment