Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beginning

The Beginning…
 
The beginning of anything new is rough on me-change, feelings, emotions and the not knowing what to expect. The feeling of being in that odd grey area that is both uncomfortable, and exciting all at the same time.  I hate it.
 
So ya’all know how I just moved, right!? Well, I’ve been going back to my old grocery store to shop, even though I live 10 steps away from the grocery store at my new place.  Why? Because it is safe, because it is comfortable, because it feels like home…..is it not  necessarily the better of the two grocery store, but it is comfortable.  So I go back…instead of just  going shopping at the new store, and trusting that  one day I will know it, and love it….I tend to do this with other things in my life also.
When am I going to let go of the old, and embrace the new?   

No comments:

Post a Comment