Wednesday, December 12, 2012

In the Moment

My job is crazy town right now, I go to meetings,  I have 3 sponcees, a boyfriend, 2 kids, I do yoga, I'm on weight watchers....but yet I still have time to go to crazy town in my mind-it's flipping ridiculous.

I have mentally been all over the place lately. So far out the moment that I'm missing them. I have an amazing life, but by not staying in the present second I miss it. The magic in life happens in the moment...not in the past, not in mentally making up you future...but in the moment-and I know this...yet time and time again lately I feel myself needing to mentally reel it back in. I suppose I should just be grateful that I have tools and the ability to "reel back in", I didn't always-and it sucked.

Dear Lord,
Please help me stay in the moment, and enjoy the love-grace-and sobriety you have blessed me with. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment