Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All in God's Time

 
All of things I prayed for are happening-in God's time. Here's the thing about "God's time" it's sure as heck not mine. God is slower, plain and simple. If I look at my life today and I think back really hard everything I have, everything I am, I at one time prayed about it. Now my expectations from that prayer was for it to happen some time that day, or if God was really busy sometime that week...but that's not how it works...I get it now-well sort of. God has to get you from point A to point B while making sure that you learn the lesson you need to learn, and that you help the people you need to help then if it's the best thing for you he does grant wishes per say, or blesses goals...how ever you want to look at it.

Give God all of the responsibility and all of the praise (that's in this really smart book I read) I take that sentence very seriously. Everything I have accomplished, every bit of Grace I have, everything I am today is because of God...that's it. If I look at it any other way it's ego (easing God out)  Now that's not to say I haven't worked really hard, I have...God has just taken that hard work and worked it all out in a way that no human power could have...and for that I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. First you have to figure out how to let go and let God lead. That's what I am working on right now. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete