Saturday, August 25, 2012

Weight Watchers

Yup, I joined. After 3 years of trying to get my weight under control I finally admitted to myself that I needed help. I chose weight watchers because I do very well with structure....and meetings:) So far-so good-I am on my 3rd day-and loving it! It's a brilliant program actually. And with the apps and website they have, it's super easy. I have yet to feel hungry!

I knew some gals in the meeting I went to...they asked what my skinny ass was doing there?! (lol) It's not that I have a ton of weight to lose, it's that my eating was out of control. I was eating like I drank-to much, to often, and to cover my emotions. Great example of the saying "Put the cork in the bottle-and the fridge flies open."

Have any of you been on Weight Watchers? Do you have any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment