Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Privileged Problems

On my home from work today I had a huge sense of anxiety...When I looked at the root of it-it was all coming from financial fear...yuck!

I am going out of town this Friday (on a girls weekend-fun right!?)  and I'm tight on money because I had a $300.00 surprise expense last month. Sucks, but what I should be is grateful that I had the money to cover the emergency. But instead of staying in gratitude I actually was upset that I couldn't afford to get my nails done before I left-ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME! What an over privileged brat I have become. There was a time in sobriety were we were eating out of food boxes and I couldn't pay our rent.... and I have anxiety over finger nails??? OMG.

It may be time to reel myself back in.

Anyway enough of that...I am soooo excited to head out of town....It is like a million degrees here, and it's been a long time since I've had a break. Now with that being said if everyone could pray that my teenager behaves that would be great. If you've read this blog from the beginning you know that the only time he's ever been in BIG trouble are the two times I've been out of town-BRAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment