Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

I ran across this blog the other day where writer blogged her weight every month. When I saw it I thought "O' hell no" You can't tell how much I weight because I'm so tall, so admitting it-sounded like the crappiest idea ever.....screw that!

But today I went to cater, at the Cubs stadium, and I had the courage to step on the scale..it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...it wasn't great, but I think I may have been being a bit dramatic.

I get why that blogger blogged her weight. I think part of the reason I haven't lost weight is that I have no accountability. So I have decided that every Wednesday through the summer I will post my weight....admitting the first one is going to hurt. But next week will be better. I have decided to do two things until next Wednesday. I will take a walk everyday, and I will not drink ANY soda, not even diet. That ones going to be tuff, as soda is my drink of choice.....but it's time...

My weight is 165.....my goal weight is 135.....IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I lost 17 pounds last year using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone. It's awesome. I also have to tackle my weight the way I tackle my recovery from alcoholism. All I have is a daily reprieve contingent on my spiritual condition - I ask God to relieve me of the bondage of delicious desserts every day! Some days are successful, other days I must accept as bumps in the road. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete