Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Holy Crabby Patty

I am such a crab ass today. Mostly because I got in a huge fight with my 17 year old. Fighting with a teenager is very difficult, being that they know everything and all. It's going to be a push to get him to graduate on time next year, and I have a ton of fear about that. Some of it is personal, as I was no honor student. The last thing you want for your kids is for them to take the same crappy path you did.

I've been a little bit down the last two days and I can't figure out why. I know it's not all about Beau, and my weight so I guess it's time for me to look at my plate. What is on it that I can remove? Is there something coming up that I am in fear over? Is there someone I owe a amends to? The stuff I can't handle-that belongs to God. But the stuff that I can take care is mine-and the sooner I do it the better I will feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment