Monday, April 30, 2012

The Battle

I am fighting one right now, and it sucks. If I were to go back and read this blog from the beginning I bet I have a bitched about my weight a ton. It is the one thing in sobriety that I haven't been able to tackle. I guess what really makes it hard is that I was very skinny before I got sober. Most people lose weight, but not me, I gained. I can't stop eating junk. I am totally eating at my emotions, and I am heavier than I ever have been. I have no moderation button-NONE. Everything I do, good or bad, I do in excess...there is one thing I am very good at...quitting things...once I am done, it's done. I stopped drinking, and haven't drank since, I quit smoking, and again haven't touched it since...but food, you have to eat!!!??? Which would mean I have to moderate...CRAP! I was reading through my blog the other day and got to the post in January were I set my intentions for the year...my higher power has allowed me to accomplish every one, except this. I'm really frustrated. I feel better emotionally, physically, and mentally when I eat healthy...you think that would be enough...but it isn't, at all.

Dear God,
Will power isn't cutting it. Could you please help me.
Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment