Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Request

I have gotten a request to blog more often, and I am going to try to meet that request. In return I have a request to you, if you feel comfortable, I would like you to share the word about emilyism.com. At the bottom of every post is a number of options of how you could share...facebook, twitter, google +. I know we have many readers who want their identity kept private-and I totally understand that-but in order to keep our community growing we need to do some reach out. Also it would be great if you could share about us in chat rooms, or your on-line support group (if that's allowed)

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I think is this great.I like this request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I think you don't need to be 100% original with each post -- a lot of what you blogged about in the beginning for months still applies. I notice that you re-posted the People magazine article, which I think is great. Do some more re-blogging...it helps!

    I must admit, I greatly admire how the heck you are doing this sobriety thing!! I struggle...but I haven't had a "low bottom". I am frightened to learn that some who manage sobriety for years eventually relapse.

    ReplyDelete