Monday, December 26, 2011

I got nothing........

I really don't. I have logged on here so many times over the past few days and tried to write. It's just not coming to me. Please don't feel like I don't want to share-I do. But the words just aren't there. I have no clue why. I have lots to say, and no clue how to say it.

I'm thinking it may just be that brain is a bit overwhelmed because of the holidays. Mine turned out great by the way, but I am glad that they are over.
I am changing these days at a pretty uncomfortable rate. That's how my God works with. We go from A to Z pretty quickly. I have found that change and growth usually happens to me right before something big occures in my life. I am excited to see what is in store.  I am look forward to a New Year!

How was everyone's holiday?

1 comment:

  1. isn't it great to rediscover ourselves, even if it feels like an alarming rate. good for you for enjoying your Christmas. Mine was fine. Kids, neighbours & friends were here through the day. it was very nice. Happy New Year and may 2012 be everything you want, & more. *gentle hugs* with love, poet.

    ReplyDelete