Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not Feeling It

Christmas use to be my favorite time of year. The tree, stockings, the lights, the feeling of joy and magic in the  air- I loved it. This year I'm just not feeling it. Our tree is up...but I no longer feel joy from looking at it like I once did. I don't know what's up with me. But it is sad to think that a holiday that once brought me so much joy now brings me little.


But maybe it's not all about me. I always tell my kids that the one thing that Jesus would want for his birthday was for us to be kind to each other. Mmmmm....okay I have an idea...from now until Christmas I will do one random act of kindness per day-maybe bringing joy to someone else will rub off on me-that's normally the way it works.

I would love you guys to share your great ideas on what I could go for acts of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment