Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Put the cork back in the bottle

and the fridge flies open, and the sheets fly up. If it's not one thing it's another. It seems like I'm always going from vice to vice. I am in search these days for some sort balance.

I face booked a good friend the other day that I needed some help looking at my sexual inventory. It went something like this...

I was wondering if we could do some work on my sexual inventory. I think this may possibly help stop me from sleeping with men I don't actually like. (Sorry Mom I know this is a hard way to find out that your daughter is no longer a virgin)

So between looking at my past relationships, and trying not to eat sugar for 2 weeks I am a very busy girl! How in the heck are all of you????

2 comments:

  1. Where is Annette? She's missed several Sobriety Sunday guest posts. Is she relapsing??? I love her posts and would like to support her if she's having issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wondering/worrying about her too. is she ok?

    ReplyDelete