Sunday, September 4, 2011

Perception

That was the topic of my meeting tonight. Perception is interesting-mine is not yours because mine is based on my life, what I have been through, what I have learned, what I fear, what I have decided to see as real or unreal- which is not the same as what you have been through.

The cool thing about perception is that it can be change at any time. What I have once seen as a bad or hopeless situation can soon become an amazing learning experience that I am grateful for with just a small shift in my perception. I dig that.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily. It's so cool how we can change our perception of things when we stay in gratitude. I pray for eyes to see people's hearts, just as God does. Love to all. Happy Labor Day! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, I think this is something people don't think about. When people feel their way is the only way, it means they feel their perception is the only right way. I think we are truly growing when we try to understand another persons perception. Like you say it shift quickly!

    Have a great day everyone!

    ReplyDelete