Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Fear of Rejection

I don't even know where to start with this one-and that pisses me off. It seems that my fear of rejection has been around as long as I have...thanks Dad...you'll never hear me complain about it again, as being a chick with Daddy issues does nothing for me, but it is where my fear of rejection came from, so maybe if I at least acknowledge it I may be able to recover from it.

I am finding myself pushing people away that I feel are in a position to reject me. If I mentally bail out of it first, there's no way I can be rejected right?

I don't even know where to start with this one. Which is hard for me. I normally have some kind of idea of where to begin. Admitting it's an issue, I guess that is where I will begin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can I relate. Although I dont have DAD issues, I do have huge MOM abandonment issues. Love your blog, reminds me alot of me. I will be back later to check it out more (when Im not at work) LOL

    Moms Sanity Is Making A Comeback

    sobermommy2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete