Saturday, July 30, 2011

My promise to my children....

I am not your friend-I am your parent! I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, and hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU! When you understand my love, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find another individual on this earth who loves, prays, cares or thinks about you more than I do.

Love this! If my kid let me be his face book friend I would sooo post it on his wall!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!...and I'm stealing it from you and I AM posting it on Thomas' FB wall...he'll be pissed at first, but he'll get over it!

    Slide Rock Canyon was packed today, so we ventured on up to the Grand Canyon & had a blast! So many absolute morons there though...risking their children's lives outside of the railed off areas, just to get a good photo - guess they'd be rethinking all that if said kid slipped and fell into the canyon! I was so pissed off, but held my babies safe & close AWAY from the canyon edges. No pic is worth losing either of my boys! Up early again tomorrow to be the "hopefully" 1st car at Slide Rock Canyon....then back to Scottsdale for our last nite - will call ya on our way back Em :) Hopefully you, Gav & Beau can come over and swim and spend our last evening with us :)

    Hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete