Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fighting Back

I'm in process of fighting back with both my weight and my depression.
In a lot of ways they go hand in hand. If I eat like crap and don't
work-out I feel horrible. I sorta get it now. How it all fits
together. I know I won't do it perfectly, but the fact that I'm doing
it at all is good start.

I learned this week how quickly I can fall back into a depression. I
didn't take a walk yesterday and ate like crap. Then today all I
wanted to do was sleep. It's just not worth it anymore.

So I'm going to fight back. I'm going to walk my way back into health
and hopefully a slimer bod:)
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I hear you on the weight thing. I really haven't been taking care of myself lately and it shows. I can't drink anymore so I eat, which is not good!! I thought I would be a stick when I stopped drinking, because I drank a bottle a day of vodka, I think it was almost 15000 calories!!! Well, I took up food, i'm a work in progress, but like you said even taking a walk is good for your spirit!!

    ReplyDelete