Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camping in Review

June 18th
I'm up camping I am at peace. I have no anxiety. I am amount friends. It is wonderful. I've always wanted to be part of "group' to fit in to feel loved and accepted. I do now it is amazing. It is a family that loves and supports each other. I am blessed. So, so blessed

While I was up camping I reflected on my last few years of camping sober. I remember laying in my tent being cold and lonley and swearing to myself I would never sleep alone in a tent again. I did last year, but begrudgenly. This year I layed in my warm tent, on my soft air mattress, under my 3 sleeping bags and thanked God that this year I could sleep in my tent, all alone and not be lonley at all.
Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you found some peace & serenity on your camping trip :) Sometimes we just need to spend a little quiet time in God's country to get ourselves back upright. Iknow in the past that it has worked for me. I so hope that you are feeling better and out of your slump. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks - the anticipation is killing me! haha

    It's been awful quiet out here in blog-land - How's everyone doing? Anyone new out there following? Hope so, and I hope all that regularly follow are becoming more and more willing as the days go by to give sobriety a go!...I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

    Hugs to everyone & have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete