Monday, May 9, 2011

Into to the Light

I'm up, I'm out of bed, off the couch, got the boys to school, dishes are done, and I'm blogging from buzzberry . Maybe this funk is over. God I pray the funk is over.

I have not been in a good place lately, not at all. And it sucked. But as it always does it is passing. And I'm smiling again. I unloaded on a good friend the other day. Told her all of the secret things I was thinking, and doing and keeping to myself. She shared hers with me and we laughed and laughed and I felt better. I realized that what I was holding in were things I was ashamed to tell anyone...but none of it was anything to be ashamed of, not at all. That's my evil disease trying to keep me trapped in my head thinking no one understands. Not only do people understand, but their usually doing the exact same thing....I AM NOT ALONE...YOU ARE NOT ALONE...WE ARE NOT ALONE!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you're out of your funk girl! Happy, happier, happiest days to come :)

    Completed Steps 6 and 7 last nite and I feel terrific. It is so incredibly freeing to turn everything over to God and work on making myself a better person....don't get me wrong, I'm 10th Stepping like crazy, but it's progress not perfection....thank goodness :)

    I haven't been in any funks lately, but I know that they come around here and there. I try to avoid them by actively working my program, talking/meeting with my sponsor regularly, going to meetings, doing some type of exercise on a daily basis and sharing what's on my mind WHEN it's on my mind - not keepin it all in. I've had so much diahrrea of the mouth lately that I've had no probs with keepin ANYTHING in - lol. So glad to hear that you're in a better place and hope it continues girl!!!

    Call me or email me please - need to talk to you about something.

    xoxo to all!!!

    ReplyDelete