Monday, April 11, 2011

Out of Compliance and into Action

So yesterday I talked about compliance. I have have been warned my entire sobriety about how dangerous it can be. And you know what I believe that. I also believe that what we become aware of...we can address...we can pray about...and we can change. So this morning out the blue I decided to start something that I have been thinking about forever. If you have followed this blog you know I am the master of bright ideas, most which result in, not a whole lot. But this one is special and something I have always wanted to do. You know Dear Abby? She's the only section of the newspaper I read for years. And Carrie from Sex in the City, she's my ideal. So I'm kinds mixing both of them together and this is what I came up with.....

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I think this is a great idea. Anyone can ask a question then yourself and the followers can offer up suggestions or life experiences. Sort of like a mini meeting, only more specific...

    ReplyDelete