Saturday, April 9, 2011

One of These Days

I haven't been to a meeting in days, And I'm hiding from my sponsor cause I have some things to tell her that I'd rather not. An example of sobriety I am not right now. But I am sober. So even though I'm not making it look pretty these days it really is all that counts. Now in order to be sober with peace and serenity I have some work to do. Which knowing me I will do when I am so uncomfortable that I just can't take it anymore...I swear one of these days I'm going to handle things before they pile up....one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! You don't need to hide from your sponsor, they have no judgements!! Get in touch with her and feel better, you are in control, don't let your "isms" call the shots!!

    Have a great night! My husband and I are going out with a friend from AA, she has 3 1/2 months and she is doing great. We want to get the hubbies together so we can do couple things sober. So excited, hope they like each other!!!

    ReplyDelete